Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm doing it!

So I've been a bit slack in posting recipes over the last 10 days. It's been a busy 10 days to say the least! I do have so great news though! Since starting this journey, I've lost 4.4 pounds. I know it doesn't seem like a whole lot, but I'm of the mind that slow and steady wins the race. If I lose more than a pound a week (which I've been averaging about 1.5 lbs a week), that's AWESOME. But my goal is to lose just a single pound a week. That way I know it'll stay off. :-)

On Monday, my crazy husband and I are going to start a program by Beachbody called Insanity. The name should speak for itself because it really is an insane program. But he wants to do it, so I'm going to join him. Actually, the only way my husband will do it is if I do it with him. So I'm off to buy new shoes this weekend and start Monday! If you haven't seen it, here's a promo clip for Insanity:
Crazy, right? I'm scared to do it. But as long as I start slow, I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment